Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ........... I am looking for SxS owners who would be interested in riding in the Ganaraska forest. The Ganny opens May 1st. Anyone who is interested Please let me know. Thanks for your time.

:commanderroll:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would like to go but off work only Monday and Tuesdays if that works. What are the trails like in that area? :commanderroll:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to go but off work only Monday and Tuesdays if that works. What are the trails like in that area? :commanderroll:
Mondays and Tuesdays can work for me. I am not real familiar with the trails yet. I know they can be dusty in the summer. From what I hear the trails are a mix of everthing but not a lot of mud. I will PM you when I know more. ............ Cheers

·
Registered
453 Posts
A bit far for me, I'm in Ottawa!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm good for Saturdays and Sundays.......work weekdays but post up a message and maybe we can get a good commander turn out. but may 5 sounds good for me

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm good for Saturdays and Sundays.......work weekdays but post up a message and maybe we can get a good commander turn out. but may 5 sounds good for me
May 5 sounds okay with me. Hopefully we can get some others to join us. I will PM you closer to the date to make arrangements. Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts