Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im new to the can am world and looking for help.
I just purchased a new to me 2019 can am commander. I have tracks with the machine me and my wife will be using it alot during winter. The trouble im having is finding a full hard cab enclosure. Superatv used to sell them but they are not available anymore. I would love half doors that you can in someway attach the upper doors to. Ive posted 2 pictures that a gentleman by the name of troy from this forum posted. What he has is exactly what im looking for.
I believe his doors are kimpex

Attachments

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
If this is TROY Forman’s machine, I believe he built his own enclosure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
Not so sure they haven't stopped making the hard cabs .

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are full and half doors all in one: Full/Half Doors (Set Of 2) – ShockPros

I’m not sure if anyone on the forum has them. I seem to recall that someone ordered them in the last couple years.
Yea ive
Troy made his upper door. Mine are different but I made some for mine too.
View attachment 66921 View attachment 66922
Troy made his upper door. Mine are different but I made some for mine too.
View attachment 66921 View attachment 66922
Those look awesome. Pain in the ass to make?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are full and half doors all in one: Full/Half Doors (Set Of 2) – ShockPros

I’m not sure if anyone on the forum has them. I seem to recall that someone ordered them in the last couple years.
I saw those maine winters get cold so i was hoping for a hard door setup. Foolishly priced but this is what i was hoping for but they are discontinued.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Yes! I knew slowindown made some too but I always get him confused with another guy and need to ask Acefire for clarification.

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
My cab enclosure was completely ordered on-line but I think they went out of business when BRP got off their Donkey and started offering one themselves. I don’t have the TROY or slowindown skills to fabricate my own.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My cab enclosure was completely ordered on-line but I think they went out of business when BRP got off their Donkey and started offering one themselves. I don’t have the TROY or slowindown skills to fabricate my own.

Brp wants like 8grand for a cab....

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Mine was 7 In 2014 not BRP but way more badass. Looks way better, came with glass all the way around, heat and defrost totally enclosed , no plastic. Running off the motor for heat much like your car. What they have today?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine was 7 In 2014 not BRP but way more badass. Looks way better, came with glass all the way around, heat and defrost totally enclosed , no plastic. Running off the motor for heat much like your car. What they have today?

Basically the same thing just doesn't come with heat

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
No. Mine has heat, defrost etc. with DOT glass. Just not A/C. Like some of the new stuff.

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
I’m probably wasting your time here. My cab came from an aftermarket company. It’s not a blow-molded cab, doors, windshield, back window etc.

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
TROY and slowindown have way more skills than I’ll ever have. They did an amazing job!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well im new to the can am world and looking for help.
I just purchased a new to me 2019 can am commander. I have tracks with the machine me and my wife will be using it alot during winter. The trouble im having is finding a full hard cab enclosure. Superatv used to sell them but they are not available anymore. I would love half doors that you can in someway attach the upper doors to. Ive posted 2 pictures that a gentleman by the name of troy from this forum posted. What he has is exactly what im looking for.
I believe his doors are kimpex
Check out Alumilite Armor Side x Side Enclosures, alumilitearmor.com
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Cloud
Sky Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 20 Posts