Can-Am Commander Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
E_Net-
You're not likely to get a response from Xelvic, as his last post was in 2015. Your buggy doesn't incorporate a knock sensor, and requires 87 octane. I've never seen a member here testifying to performance gains from using premium; most just used it because their cousin Vinnie told them it would give them more power. And your owner's manual specifically says to stay away from Kroger fuel. OK, I made up that last part. You really want to unlock your power potential? I put a K&N air filter on mine, and wheel spin is almost uncontrollable now.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
108 Posts
E_Net-
You're not likely to get a response from Xelvic, as his last post was in 2015. Your buggy doesn't incorporate a knock sensor, and requires 87 octane. I've never seen a member here testifying to performance gains from using premium; most just used it because their cousin Vinnie told them it would give them more power. And your owner's manual specifically says to stay away from Kroger fuel. OK, I made up that last part. You really want to unlock your power potential? I put a K&N air filter on mine, and wheel spin is almost uncontrollable now.:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 62 of 62 Posts