Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new to Commander Forums and I would like to introduce myself.
I have been an avid commander enthusiast for a few years now and have constantly adding accessories to my SXS. A few months ago I started searching for a switch panel for the recessed part of the dash and was unable to find anything for sale ( I could only find images on various image searches). I decided to have a small batch run made for myself and some of my fellow riders. I have decided to run another batch and am seeking interest on the forums.

I currently have 4 designs.
Made from high grade aluminum
All are powder coated black
Made locally in Northeast, PA

I have been selling them for $21.00 with shipping included.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Look good. Now I just have to figure out what to fill the spaces with lol.
Looks like I'm not to far from ya. What did you fill yours with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look good. Now I just have to figure out what to fill the spaces with lol.
Looks like I'm not to far from ya. What did you fill yours with?
I've got a volt meter in the center and light bar switch, interior light switch, winch, and horn.. They fill up fast

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice work, I like them......How much if you included postage to Australia?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello thanks for showing interest in my switch/ gauge panels .. Shipping will be around $50 usd .. I can try to find a less expensive price.. Please, let me know if this works. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello thanks for showing interest in my switch/ gauge panels .. Shipping will be around $50 usd .. I can try to find a less expensive price.. Please, let me know if this works. Thanks!
Thanks for the price but thats a bit rich for postage for this item.... goodluck with it though because they look the goods.

cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a 2015 XT1000 Limited and would like to add a switch for left/right to work the winch, one for a LED light bar and one for rear reverse lights. What are my options?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 2015 XT1000 Limited and would like to add a switch for left/right to work the winch, one for a LED light bar and one for rear reverse lights. What are my options?
Stresst, Unfortunately these panels will not work with the Limited models. The area where these panels mount is where the GPS and radio are located on the Limited models. With the removal of radio head unit, GPS, and backing plate it would be able to work. Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Stresst, Unfortunately these panels will not work with the Limited models. The area where these panels mount is where the GPS and radio are located on the Limited models. With the removal of radio head unit, GPS, and backing plate it would be able to work. Thanks!
Thought maybe you had an idea on how to make one. Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been an avid commander enthusiast for a few years now and have constantly adding accessories to my SXS. A few months ago I started searching for a switch panel for the recessed part of the dash and was unable to find anything for sale ( I could only find images on various image searches). I decided to have a small batch run made for myself and some of my fellow riders. I have decided to run another batch and am seeking interest on the forums.

I would really like to order one of these, I want the panel that is all switches, what do I need to do to order, Thanks!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Switch Plate

Here's mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Mine is also stainless, I just painted it black.

·
Registered
42 Posts

I would like to purchase the switch panel that is for all switches for my commander, I have pm'd u! Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts

still got any left with two switch left side and two gauge right side?
:commanderroll:
ill take one if you do let me know either way please.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts