Can-Am Commander Forum banner

221 - 240 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
The link takes me to a diff page than in this post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have a 2011 can-am commander 1000 . out riding a while back and there was a loud bang inside and a puff of dust flew up from the console . Stopped and got out to see what happened thought that someone threw a rock and hit my ride but did not see anyone so went to get back in and I saw a part of a lighter on the seat and also outside on ground .. This was put inside the cup holder on the console and the heat from the motor caused it to blow up . man was it aloud bang ,if it hit me in the eye I would not be writing this today.. Very on safe and I can see a law suit from someone on this down the road ... Man it was bad and could have been worse

·
Registered
110 Posts
I would really like 2015 manual also.

·
Registered
659 Posts
A while back I down loaded the manual for the 2012. It does not seem to be working . Is there a new link where I can get it? Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just found one on ebay. $13.49. from tech spark. should have it by next Friday. hope it is ok. it states will run on computer or mobile device.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just found one on ebay. $13.49. from tech spark. should have it by next Friday. hope it is ok. it states will run on computer or mobile device.
Any luck with the tech spark manual? Looking for one for my Max.

·
Super Moderator
23,480 Posts
I maybe wrong but max will probably be covered in the standard manual. I can see then doing separate manual do to length of machine . But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah, I looked at the eBay listing and the Max is included. Just wondering if the manual was ok or if it was crap. One of the manuals listed on eBay said it covered the 2015 MY even though the title said it doesn't...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Any feedback on the techspark manual? I see they have one to download and thought about getting one but wanted to see if anyone had gotten them before or knew of a good one to download.

221 - 240 of 256 Posts