Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get it before it’s gone! You need this! Will ship anywhere in the lower 48 (sorry Troy). Shipping is $150 USD. Thanks, Boog.

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
Boog’s why you picking on me again . I thought we were canam brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Also wondering about super atv arched a arms

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
How much wear is on your tires and any cracks in your windshield

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. I still have axle. Just to be clear, this axle is for a 16’ and up machine (rear). I bought it from a guy that specializes in parting out used machines. (When I told Jared that I got the wrong axle, he said to send it back) anyway, I would have no problem putting this axle in Stinger but the splines do not fit the hub on a ‘13. Rusty, if you want it, I’ll ship it to you for a hundy plus the ride. Let me know. Booger.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lol. I still have axle. Just to be clear, this axle is for a 16’ and up machine (rear). I bought it from a guy that specializes in parting out used machines. (When I told Jared that I got the wrong axle, he said to send it back) anyway, I would have no problem putting this axle in Stinger but the splines do not fit the hub on a ‘13. Rusty, if you want it, I’ll ship it to you for a hundy plus the ride. Let me know. Booger.

Boogerhead.... Thanks for that...I think that is great...Since I have a 15 and a 16 , maybe it will fit one of them..
The BUSCH truck will be there as soon as the roads are cleared... send email so I can get into your paypal..
OH bye the way ,I want to trade in a po po axle I got for the super ACE ..sorry I didn't get back to till now!!!!!
rusty...shipping needs to go to Rich Rose 1125 n tegner st space 1A Wickenburg AZ 85390..Thanks buddy!!!

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rusty. Amazingly enough I have a buddy that is retiring and moving to Congress. He’s been going back and forth pretty frequently. Trying to get a hold of him now. Maybe we can get you your axle sans postage.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Rusty. Amazingly enough I have a buddy that is retiring and moving to Congress. He’s been going back and forth pretty frequently. Trying to get a hold of him now. Maybe we can get you your axle sans postage.
Great thats about 12 mi from here...no hurry.. But I know that you need your BUSCH so get that paypal to me..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great thats about 12 mi from here...no hurry.. But I know that you need your BUSCH so get that paypal to me..

YO Booger Booger.... Is it true, the roomer that you being a ploober and all, you to have to dig the ditch
but you don't get to lay the pipe????? yea thats funny!!!!!! boogerhead how about we usein the email for this [email protected] let me know..

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Personal delivery to Congress not going to work out anytime soon so I’m boxing her up and sending her per your previous delivery instructions.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Personal delivery to Congress not going to work out anytime soon so I’m boxing her up and sending her per your previous delivery instructions.

Great, I'm hitch hike-in up thru Canada and will intercept the package in Montana and then will drop your payment
[1 Busch] beer in Mississippi for your pleasure some time in the fall...Hope that works out for you....
Since it was FREE , I since feel that 1 Busch is good payment
.Happy Huntin!!!!

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Rusty. Any update on this? USPS says it landed Friday and I haven’t heard from you. Let me know. Boog.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Booger 1 Busch beer coimin your way... some be there today or whenever....
and the broken part you layed 0n me is NOT yeller as tolded to buyer!!!!!

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rusty pipes, I got your check a few days ago. I never opened it and threw it in my inbox thinking it was a payment from a customer. LOL. Thank you for your prompt payment. Happy trails my friend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts