Can-Am Commander Forum banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
I bought a set of Pacer "Flexi Flares" quite some time ago,
About $50.00 shipped, think they came from Amazon.
Pacer performance products has a web site.
They are 2-1/2" wide (other styles and sizes availble)
Come with mounting hdw & inst.
Nothing fancy but they are easy to install and flexible in the brush etc.
I added to Xt flares I installed on my "X" model and no more "Mud in your eye"
Sorry Mudyapster!!!
with modifications (custom) I am 64" wide and no issues.
Took about 1-1/2 hrs to install.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
update

I am still in the process of putting the final details of production in place. I have been very busy with my "everyday" job so the time has been limited. We should have the final version completed and mounted on the rig very soon. For those still interested, thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Finally, a completed flare.

After a lot of work, we have produced the final carbon fender flare. Being the first one, now the testing begins. We will keep you updated!

·
Registered
152 Posts
They do look nice... looking at purchasing a DPS model soon, so I will be looking to add (some) flare... (Office Space Pun Intended) ;)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Rafterman, they look good. How about a couple of pics from a distance so we can see the whole machine now. Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello Burtonair01,

You got it! Runforefun has done a great job and as soon as he clears some of his plate I will post more photographs. I am just as excited to get the rest of them done.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello Burtonair01,

You got it! Runforefun has done a great job and as soon as he clears some of his plate I will post more photographs. I am just as excited to get the rest of them done.
How flexible are they? I run around a lot of trees.

181 - 188 of 188 Posts