Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
To be honest I think there needs to be a +2/3 kit and a + 5/6 kit

I would want about a 3" over....its already 58" so that would make it 64" which is 2" wider than my mid travel Rhintax. The option to use stock length shocks would be good as many with the X would probably like to keep the shocks just add longer arms...however I understand that those shocks would probably need re valved and maybe even re sprung..just tossing out options

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks pahrump.... we sell a lot of our Teryx LT kits, And the majority of the people in the west and midwest and say width is perfect for them so we were shooting to keep it the same track width. so with that said a 4" over kit is what we think would be good 2- versions: stock shock length available with fox podiums valved correctly or a small fee to re-valve your shocks and a long shock kit available with king's,fox's, or elka's

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
thanks pahrump.... we sell a lot of our Teryx LT kits, And the majority of the people in the west and midwest and say width is perfect for them so we were shooting to keep it the same track width. so with that said a 4" over kit is what we think would be good 2- versions: stock shock length available with fox podiums valved correctly or a small fee to re-valve your shocks and a long shock kit available with king's,fox's, or elka's
Sweet, I like the different combos, and each person depending on needs can make the choice that fits them !

:cool:
SS

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
we have been hard at work on the LT kit for this thing and wanted peoples opinion on what they would like to see ??
The tie rods and ends look as cheesy as can be I hope this is something that will be addressed. I don't see these things lasting long.
LTI has new tie rods and ends already for sale on there web site

·
Registered
139 Posts
Tie rods

What is the next weakest link in the system...Im betting its alot more expensive than tie rods. That being said a kit that could use the stock X shocks would be best for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think all of the people who paid for the X would love a long travel kit that would use the same shocks. Allso the price is a big deal. don't make it something only a few people can aford. todds custom billet looks like a great kit but the price is way to much for what you get. Keep It simple Keep It Cheep. and you will have a winner on your hands

1 - 9 of 9 Posts