Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fall roundup has moved to Moab Utah. More info to come!! As always the fall roundup is bring what ya got plus a two way radio . No entry fee just show up and ride.

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Maybe you can pull a super B double decker .

·
Registered
713 Posts
That may be too much trailer for him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
697 Posts
Is this thing still on?

I made all the necessary repairs to my Maverick from the spring ride (new rack, new steering gearbox and new light bar brackets)!! No low trees in Moab for me to hit (just rock), what could possibly go wrong??? I'm sure I'll find a way to tear stuff up.:wacko:

Is this thing still on? :grin

What team of West Coast Choppers is Ram-Rodding this Adventure?... I heard it was Ace, Ed, Troy & Booger (BTW, I just started that rumor)!:devil

Do I need a camper/toy hauler or where do I stay if renting a motel and trailering? I was thinking about spending the night or two in Henderson, CO.....but still waiting for my travel agent to confirm that invite.

I suspect it would better to book the room or campgrounds well in advanced...but what do I know.:huh:

Any thoughts, questions or concerns? :angel

·
Super Moderator
24,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a Rv with drive through sites right beside the house we rented. Boog probably knows the name of it but I will see if I can find it .

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
I made all the necessary repairs to my Maverick from the spring ride (new rack, new steering gearbox and new light bar brackets)!! No low trees in Moab for me to hit (just rock), what could possibly go wrong??? I'm sure I'll find a way to tear stuff up.:wacko:

What team of West Coast Choppers is Ram-Rodding this Adventure?... I heard it was Ace, Ed, Troy & Booger (BTW, I just started that rumor)!:devil

Do I need a camper/toy hauler or where do I stay if renting a motel and trailering? I was thinking about spending the night or two in Henderson, CO.....but still waiting for my travel agent to confirm that invite.

I suspect it would better to book the room or campgrounds well in advanced...but what do I know.:huh:

Since you brought it up, where are the "LEFT COAST RIDERS" ??? Finally get a rally going on their turf and no one seems interested, what happened to all those who constantly complain the Rally is an East coast ride ??
C'mon guys & gals leave your sand pile for some real riding and some of the world's most Stunning scenery>>>>
Contact Acfire to sign up, ! (NO FEE-RIDE FREE!) all you need is a ride & a working Two (2) way radio. H'mmm maybe some idea how to use it, LOL

·
Registered
5,852 Posts

Before booking in Henderson best check if there are any Blankies left, think all the good ones are gone, but that is just a W A G>>>

·
Registered
171 Posts
Moab is only about 6 hours from me. If I can talk the wife out of some money, maybe I can make it. Is this a ride that my stock Commander can handle? I don't know what kind of trails you guys do or how aggressive you are on the trail.

·
Super Moderator
24,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Moab is at 88% capacity right now with their house rentals and hotels . We got 8 people in one house and one in another at this point . Haven’t studied the trails yet so only one I know for sure is hells revenge.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Moab is at 88% capacity right now with their house rentals and hotels . We got 8 people in one house and one in another at this point . Haven’t studied the trails yet so only one I know for sure is hells revenge.

If I can go I'll probably just get a motel room. Don't save any space in the house for me.

Have you checked into whether there are any other groups there that weekend? During the warm months there is something almost every weekend. From mountain bikers, hikers, Jeeps, Suzuki's, Land Rovers, and just about any other thing you can think of. Last thing anyone wants is to be trying to have fun in our rides among a group of tree hugging hikers.

·
Super Moderator
24,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only thing I know that’s there is a arts and crafts festival. Which I’m told is a pretty big gathering .

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Only thing I know that’s there is a arts and crafts festival. Which I’m told is a pretty big gathering .
I'd booger does show you probably won't see him at all then!! We all know how much he loves his crafts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
24,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You hit a point. Not to mention he can’t keep it together on the flat roads in the Rocky’s .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am a left coaster and 8 hours from Moab, but the first week of October doesn't work for me. I would have joined you otherwise. Planning on doing the Rally on the Rocks next May.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Well, I tried to connect with Verado to see if I could park Stinger and the “Stabbin Cabin” in his Moab driveway or out front in the street to no avail. Does anyone know if he is okay?

1 - 20 of 306 Posts