Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far most of you diesel guys you know what ez Lynk is. For the rest of you I’ll give a quick explanation. It’s a tool used to write a tune to your Ecm used primarily for the diesel guys. It also serves as a basic scanner to see codes and engine data sooooo....

A while back can am partnered with ezlynk and built a x3 and they mentioned how it could be used on the machine. I recently purchased a ez Lynk for my truck and thought what the heck let’s see if it will work on my commander. Bought the extra cable for $35 got it hooked it up a wala it works!! You can read codes with it and also see some of the engine data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bstromback. That’s pretty cool, thanks for sharing. Where do you plug it into on the Commander?

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome Boogerhead!! It plugs in down by the fuse box.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So was your buggy showing several trouble codes, or is that just a sample pic?
Old codes it won’t let me clear them. It has not overheated since Acefire drove it

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you tune threw it

As of now no. They are supposed to be releasing info in the next few months on it

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will probably be just if you get the X3 with the elusive Cummins diesel option. :)
The place I bought my ez Lynk through said from what he heard it’s going to be the same as a truck Buy a tune through someone. Joe blo won’t be able to do anything himself but who knows

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
So with the setup you purchased you are able to simply read codes on your ‘Mander with out doing the funky on dash stuff?

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I can read codes with out doing the dash thing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts