Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has probably been talked about many times , but looking to upgrade my ECU and can’t find any information on what’s the best one to buy! Please help!

·
Administrator
26,912 Posts
They can change your rev limiter change when fan comes on and remove certain things I'm ecm that people don't like . But other than changing air fuel ratio there's no real performance changes to be had unless you have replaced internal parts like pistons cam and bigger valves. Warranty killers or mrrpm can do it for a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
26,912 Posts
If you have the newer models with the low hp maverick engine . You can put maverick intake and dual exhaust on and they can flash it with maverick type parameters and get a few more hp out if it but not a big huge difference. It's still goes back to the internal workings. But even in the older 1000 with 85 hp. You have 75% more hp than the suspension can harness. So spend 5g on suspension dial it in then start looking at getting more power. Unless your drag racing or full bore mudding power isn't the problem it's putting the power to the ground.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have the newer models with the low hp maverick engine . You can put maverick intake and dual exhaust on and they can flash it with maverick type parameters and get a few more hp out if it but not a big huge difference. It's still goes back to the internal workings. But even in the older 1000 with 85 hp. You have 75% more hp than the suspension can harness. So spend 5g on suspension dial it in then start looking at getting more power. Unless your drag racing or full bore mudding power isn't the problem it's putting the power to the ground.

Thanks just trail riding for fun

·
Registered
898 Posts
I had Mr RPM reflash my ECU. Hands down best mod I have done. Instant full power in low. No axle saver, no traction control, no throttle delay, fan comes on earlier and all the limiters that I know of are disabled. It feels like it has a lot more power because it gives you more power in certain instances. I like the instant throttle and not having it let off the gas if it snses the wheels spinning.

My 2cents

1 - 9 of 9 Posts