Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a 2021 commander had the ECU flashed or tuned? My biggest complaint is the throttle limit in low gear. I've never had mine in deep mud, but can tell this would be an issue and I would like to have that deleted. Anyone have experience with Wholesale ATV doing their ECU flash? I found them on Ebay. The ad was for renegade, defender, and X3 flash but I messaged them and they said they've got the flash for the 2021 commander. I don't plan on doing any major performance mods so I know im not going to get a huge power gain, but curious what all can be done with flashing the ECU.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
There are several threads on the atv forum about wholesale. Seems positive. Have a look at these threads. They go up to 4-5 months ago. There maybe some newer threads.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are several threads on the atv forum about wholesale. Seems positive. Have a look at these threads. They go up to 4-5 months ago. There maybe some newer threads.

Thank you for the threads. Seems everyone is happy with the outcome. I also read that the dealer cannot tell that the ECU has been reflashed? That was a big worry of mine considering I bought the 5 year extended warranty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone have any updates on this Ray guy and how to contact him directly? I've contacted Wholesale ATV, and he no longer works for them. They do not do any ECU flashing.

He responded to my first message on Ebay asking if he had the flash for a 2021 commander. All I got back was "yes, i've got that flash". I've sent 2 more messages after that asking for details, and have heard nothing back.

Not sure I trust sending this guy a part of my machine that leaves it out of commission for who knows how long because he seems terribly unreliable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts