Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
It was three days after Christmas, On my new atv, I was riding with buddy's who were faster than me. I was having fun, but the dust really sucked, I was seriously thinking about going back to the truck...I was sitting there coughing...thought I was out of luck, when a big fat white haired dude in a RZR pulled up... I looked in his helmet and what did I see...It was some funny looking filter foam thing looking back at me... I had to ask him just what could it be and he said "Its THE WOLFSNOUT AND IT ALWAYS RIDES WITH ME" It's usually dusty on most of my rides, then he gave me one for me to try. We rode for three hours, then I took it off...my face was nice and clean, with not even a cough.
The snout is the ticket without a doubt...After you ride you just wash it out. It's soft on your face for the comfort you need...we sell clean air on those days you can't breathe. Works perfect with goggles no dirt in your eyes so use Wolfsnout® dust masks whenever you ride....Ho Ho Ho

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Because Riding In Dust Can Be Great!
Our off road dust mask set is the perfect combination. While our mask works perfectly with other goggles, when matched with our anti dust goggle, it is the ultimate combination for off road riders in dusty conditions.

To make your ride a little better go here!
WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK
ttt:happy2:

21 - 40 of 91 Posts