Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my family to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge last week and noticed all of the SXS rental places. My wife and I were talking about how cool it would be to take ours down there and ride it through the National Park and through Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Is there any way to do this?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I took my family to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge last week and noticed all of the SXS rental places. My wife and I were talking about how cool it would be to take ours down there and ride it through the National Park and through Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Is there any way to do this?
Windrock is about an hour and half from there. 330 miles of trails there. Spent a week there last year and it was a blast.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Windrock is about an hour and half from there. 330 miles of trails there. Spent a week there last year and it was a blast.

We are going to Ride Royal Blue in July! I am pumped!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HaleYes, we went 4th of July weekend. We had a blast! Trails were great and the house we rented was nice as well. Overall we had a blast. I am putting a 2" lift on my Max to clear some of the places we scraped. We are ready to go back, it will be a yearly trip for sure. Out of 600 acres we touch 100 miles in about 2 days total.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear that. We're going to plan a trip hopefully soon. My buddy from work actually left today headed to Royal Blue....... I'm kinda jealous.

Sent from my Studio XL 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Royal Blue

I have a buddy headed there too, jealous as well! It was definitely a good time!

Awesome! Glad to hear that. We're going to plan a trip hopefully soon. My buddy from work actually left today headed to Royal Blue....... I'm kinda jealous.

Sent from my Studio XL 2 using Tapatalk

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts