Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed dirt specialties doors on my 19 commander limited and am not finding any door bags for these doors. Was wondering if anyone has found a set of universal door bags that work well with these doors??

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just ordered doors myself from Dirt Specialties, I read your post and thought maybe I would email them for suggestions. Come to find out they have bags specifically for them. $119 shipped. I have no idea what they look like yet but I thought I should pass this along.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I used an old ATV tank bag. Took nutserts and mounted it to the cross tube on the drivers side door.

Reactions: woogie1976

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just ordered doors myself from Dirt Specialties, I read your post and thought maybe I would email them for suggestions. Come to find out they have bags specifically for them. $119 shipped. I have no idea what they look like yet but I thought I should pass this along.
Thanks I’ll get in touch with them. I wonder if they are like the ones superAtv has that are made specifically for their doors.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks I’ll get in touch with them. I wonder if they are like the ones superAtv has that are made specifically for their doors.
They are upper half of the door, exclusively for their doors. Once they get here I will post some pics and what not.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I used SATV door bags on mine. The grommets for the bags are designed for the SATV doors but I just held them in place with wide wire ties around the tube of the door but under the skin. I think I used 4 per bag. They have held up fine for years.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts