Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
If your interested I will sell you my Torqmasters locker .
I am using my halo again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you have to get for it? How old is it? Approximate miles on it? Ect. Ect.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
I don’t remember the mileage when I installed it. Sorry .
New ones are 400 usd

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
If your interested I will sell you my Torqmasters locker .
I am using my halo again

Curiosity? What made you NOT want to run the torque master’s locker?

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
When I’m running my tracks it stays locked up when in 4x4 making it very heavy steering . It’s ok with tires . Harder steering than stock but ok . But the locker with tracks is terrible. I had the halo just waiting to go back in after I rebuilt it . So with the halo I can run 4x4 and open front diff and have easy steering . Save the full lock mode for when things get bad .

Reactions: bstromback2002

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thank you all for your information and opinions.

happy new year to all!

·
Vendor
379 Posts
Why does the listing for your locker say 2013 and newer? I have an 11. I cannot think what is different up front between an 11/12 and a 13 plus???
I'm pretty sure its just because the 2011-2012 models had different drive shaft part numbers, and we didn't have a 11 or 12 in the shop to test it out. I'm digging for more info, but I'm pretty sure that's it. It should bolt right up and work, and if not...it would still be a pretty easy mod.

Edit: Just ran this up the flagpole, and we're going to go ahead and update the fitment to 2011+. They have different diff part numbers, but everything supersedes besides the complete diff. It'll bolt right up.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I'm pretty sure its just because the 2011-2012 models had different drive shaft part numbers, and we didn't have a 11 or 12 in the shop to test it out. I'm digging for more info, but I'm pretty sure that's it. It should bolt right up and work, and if not...it would still be a pretty easy mod.

Edit: Just ran this up the flagpole, and we're going to go ahead and update the fitment to 2011+. They have different diff part numbers, but everything supersedes besides the complete diff. It'll bolt right up.
Will this fit a ‘13 X? Asking for neighbors. Thanks Boogerhead.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Sorry I sold it long time ago .

·
Administrator
26,675 Posts
I have a complete front diff with Torque locker in it . 600 plus the ride .

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
That’s a fair price

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
I should buy it as I’m nearly out of spare front diffs . Only have one left out of 5

·
Administrator
26,675 Posts
Less than 900 miles on the diff and less than 200 on the locker.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Think i will spend money on the Harley and not the canams . I see some S&S. lumpy cams in my future .

21 - 40 of 48 Posts