Can-Am Commander Forum banner
7K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  wvyankee2 
#1 ·
When are these going to be available?

#7 ·
every dealer is to get 1 in sept and then the remainder by end of nov. some dealers only to get 3 total and max is 5. We don't get to pick the models but color option in oct i was told by my rep. He said std800 will ship first and then 4 1000. we got 2 x and a yellow and a red xt 1000. Also they dropped dealer margin to come in at these low msrp's so be prepared for some frt and set up's as we got 600 frt charged to us alone without building them.

#11 ·
what show in vegas? You must mean Reno. Don't know how many dealers there were but at opening dinner and presentation there was over 250 dealers easy. first ones will show up at dealers in september. They are having teams of commanders that will be showing up at select events and races!!

#12 ·
My dealer called today and confirmed my X. He said they were only getting a total of 5 units at first. Then in Dec. open orders will start. He said he was getting 1-800 base model, 1-1000 base model, 2-XTs, & only 1-x. He was told most of them would be there in Sept. but my X would not be there until Oct. I can't wait!!!!
It sounds like Can Am is limiting all dealers at first to a very limited number so if you are interested you better order one fast otherwise you will be waiting til 2011.

#18 ·
Saw the dealer invoice from Can Am today, they are getting 5 this year and I think that's pretty much going to be the standard for dealers

September

1 Yellow Commander 1000 XT

October

1 Red Commander 1000 XT
1 Cammo Commander 1000 XT
1 Yellow/Black Commander X

December

1 Commander 1000

#19 ·
Wvyankee

Who is yourbfriendsnin wv.....Todd kingrey and Tim Moore......I also put a deposit on a 1000x (Matt scantlin) and they told me that they may be able to get some from the dealers that did not pass there tests to get them......as you said we will see.......I don't care as long as I get one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.