Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey there, big red! I noticed in one of your pictures that you are missing your hood and have hillbillied something together with some sort of screen and yellow tape. There is some guy on the forum that is selling his carbon fiber hood at a reasonable price. I just thought I would let you know. Boog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well actually I'm the guy selling the carbon style hood 1st, and what your looking at is just where I took my 4ft lightbar lose from the cage and just taped it to the hood, I did make my hood into a Rogue style hood with aluminum mesh and large head style exploding pop rivets. and a heck of a lot cheaper than the $379.00 there getting for them.

thanxs Boog for looking out for us.....

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I was messing with you. Everything looks extra awesome. Boog.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I gotta tell you...I'm not a big 'chop top' guy but that looks SHARP!!!!

I absolutely love the graphics on the side too. Where did you get them?

Again...great job!!!

Steve

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks Steve, yeah I like being different and having what other's want and don't have,lol
Those graphics I had done by a local shop that deals with decals and wraps and that sort of thing.
I've saved a lot of cash making my own things on my buggy, the top ,stereo box, speaker pods and rocksliders and the harness bar. an 1/2 windshield..
Donnie aka BigRedCanam

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I gotta tell you...I'm not a big 'chop top' guy but that looks SHARP!!!!

I absolutely love the graphics on the side too. Where did you get them?

Again...great job!!!

Steve

Thanks Steve, yeah I like being different and having what other's want and don't have,lol
Those graphics I had done by a local shop that deals with decals and wraps and that sort of thing.
I've saved a lot of cash making my own things on my buggy, the top ,stereo box, speaker pods and rocksliders and the harness bar. an 1/2 windshield..
Donnie aka BigRedCanam
Well...good job man!!!! I'ma have to find some graphics like that. That is awesome. Was it pricey?

Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I just hope this thread encourages other's to not be afraid to cut those cages and get the look there really wanting with out forking out thousands for a custom cage. if your into that kinda thing!
Donnie

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I'm guessing you painted the doors red before putting the graphics on. What is the color of the red that you used?

Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm at work right now so I don't have the invoice but I'm thinking it's flame red but I need to double check.
Those are Dragonfire Highboy doors, I removed the door skins and scuffed them up and primed the and then layed the red to them. Sent to graphic shop and they did the rest for me.
I have been tossing the ideal of removing that style of flag and going with that satin black flag you see people doing now, but really think the good ole red white and blue works better...

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I like the red the white and the blue.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yea, me to, I gotta reshoot the rockslider's and make a new top for it, the aluminum diamond plate top I made got damaged so I'm going with alittle thicker material...
You get that bling,bling yet Boog?
Donnie

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
You did a couple days ago but I haven’t checked it, also it was going to boogerswife’s work and she doesn’t work Fridays. Probably see it next week. : )

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
You did a couple days ago but I haven’t checked it, also it was going to boogerswife’s work and she doesn’t work Fridays. Probably see it next week. : )

Well try to contain yourself when you open it up, she's a beauty!!!
the shifter that is, not to say that Mrs Booger isn't. he,he,he

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Looks awesome! What’s that hanging out the front? A cotton pony lasso?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cage looks great

21 - 40 of 59 Posts