Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to stay dry, warm, & cozy in your Can-Am this fall? Check out DZ MOTORSPORTS LLC RECREATIONAL PARTS SALES AND SERVICE OF SNOWMOBILES PWC UTV ATV
We have all the CSI options, prices & pics for your Can-Am Commander or Maverick.

Pm, email or call us for any questions you may have on fitment or installation of any CSI product. DZ has over 2 years experience installing CSI components on Can-am's and over 15 years dealing with CSI in the snowmobile world. CSI is a great company that produces excellent products!

Contact me Rob @ 419-350-3015 or [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Starting to get cold here in the North East.. Enclose your Commander with a CSI door or complete cab kit from DZ! Shipping daily!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Very nice!

2011 Can Am Commander
Rear cage extension/bench seat converted 4 seater
CSI Full cab w/BRP Windshield
Arcticbomb Sport Low Mod

72" plow

·
Registered
427 Posts
How is the install? I'd imagine with the amount of heat coming from the inside of the cab of the Commander's it probably be some what warm inside. I believe u said it would work with the factory roof, soft screen rear BRP windshield and Koplin rear bar.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it will work with all those components. The install takes about 45 min-hr. There are four clamps that mount on the roll bar for the doors to snap into and two holes that are drilled into the threshold of the machine. The door handles need to be assembled and adjusted to your liking. Other than that nothing serious. The heat from the machine does help but we do run heaters on our units. Mainly to keep the windshield defrosted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts