Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if its by the end of late next month (supposedly) that Can Am is releasing a SXS, I figure its no more than 61 days away :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well if its by the end of late next month (supposedly) that Can Am is releasing a SXS, I figure its no more than 61 days away :D
2007 Grizzly 700
2009 Rhino 450

Waiting on a 50 inch wide 800R SXS :mad:
50 inch.. I want a 60+" like the cub cadet volunteer but with center steering :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Being one that Believe's that Bombardier has the corner on performance and durability and they like to set the bar, I can't wait to see this effort. I hang with a group of guys that have the Polaris RZR's 12 of them go crazy in the hills and trails of Vt. close to the canadian boarder. I believe having the narrower wheel base will allow these to adapt to the trails better as my friends say the one draw back of the razor s is the wheel base as they ride snow mobile trails. If Bombardier can up the anti on power, suspension travel, top end and Horsepower; i think that might bring them into the game that Polaris is enjoying all by themselves. We have been trying to find one to view and we can't find a dealer that has one to floor plan as they say they are being sold faster then they can get them in. GO CAN-AM !!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts