Can-Am Commander Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Boogster you can come borrow ole yellow thing .
It's just sitting there slowly rotting away . If you drive it and bust something it will be just like the good old days . Lol
My son wants tracks and I have no idea why....we don't ever get any snow!
Ole' Yellow looks pretty good Troy. Is she your first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
It's the first commander but my first BRP toy was a 1998 sled

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I think best call the wife and tell her to scratch that trip to Vegas this winter were going wheeling!! Lol
I just got back from my 23rd Vegas trip a couple of hours ago, trip #24 coming up next month. Hopefully next time I won't be the only white English speaking man out there.
Lol!! I been there twice and really don't care if we go except the wife would like to go since she has never been there.
But when I mentioned four wheeling to the wife she thought that was a better vacation!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im interested in cost on the Troy built cover's, my wife has complained about the heat while riding in the commander, need to keep her cool and happy......

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Private message Troy. That will be best way to get a price.

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Spotted and a pm sent

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Glad you guys like it .
I just use a glass cleaner on mine to keep it nice .

Post up some pics guys unless you put it on crooked . Lol

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
I might need more than glass cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Maybe . Lol

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Actually after my so called friends in WV told me to drive through that hole which is where that picture was taken, I did take a hose to it and then some glass cleaner. It's no worse for the wear. Thanks for a great product TROY!

·
Registered
3,949 Posts

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Damage via 30 pac of beer .
Poor old stinger

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
My builder man retired on me so you will need to have your local upholstery shop build one for you . Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank you, Do you know if the tite top has insulated cup holders or is it wrapped around the cup holders? Does anyone have pictures of there tite top installed that they can post. Looks like it is really lose fitting from the pictures I have seem. Would like it to fit tight.
I appreciate everyone’s help
Have a great evening!

81 - 100 of 101 Posts