Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking into getting a console cover do they really work and who has the best that will hold up with time?

Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yes the console covers work. There are two versions out there. I have the titetops, which I have had on for 3 years now and it works very well. It has the insulation in the cup holders also.

Troy also builds a cover. Have not seen one personally, but if you do a search you can find some threads on each of the covers.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Troys cover is also an awesome product. I think you can't go wrong
with either cover. Three years old as well and looks like new.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
My cover by Troy is at least three (3) years old.
Had it off this week end to work on 4-WD actuator and gave it a good wash inside and out and there are NO signs of wear on either sutface.
Along with the three years are over 7,000 miles in an always hot desert enviornment.

·
Super Moderator
26,281 Posts
Troy's cover is by far the best. Why cause it holds the heat down and wears extremely well. Plus if you have mechanical problems with your machine and you send those other companies a pm or email about your problem do you think you will get the answer your looking for?????

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
the only answer i used to get from you ace was dont drive it???

·
Super Moderator
26,281 Posts
console cover won't stop this from happening but it may stop this from happening or at the least slow it down.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
I can't speak for other covers but TROY's cover has been great, plus it comes with your very own Commander technical assistant if you're nice to him.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
the animosity is strong in here

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info is Troy still making the covers i seen in a past post that he had stopped making because of shipping?

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
We had a post office strike that was about to start .
For now all that is on hold .
Shipping is normal and PM's returned .

·
Registered
12,884 Posts

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Looking for a update
Is the booger buggy a runner again or still broken ??

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Boogster is not going to be ready for hunting season .
He might have to buy me plane tickets and have me put it together before parts get lost .
Poor boogie woogie

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Waiting on some gumption and some 16mm. bolts from Turnkey, apparently Stinger being a late '13 has a '14 rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 101 Posts