Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2022 Commander XMR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forum!

About 6 months ago I purchased a 2022 commander xmr. I live in Canada and have decided that this winter I would like to get some tracks on the unit.
Along with the tracks I’m going to order the upper doors and hopefully some kind of rear windshield.

I know it says that the soft and hard rear windshields aren’t compatible with snorkels but I know there is people saying that soft ones could work. I’m wondering if anyone has tried the hard windshields yet with the snorkels.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello, new to the forum!

About 6 months ago I purchased a 2022 commander xmr. I live in Canada and have decided that this winter I would like to get some tracks on the unit.
Along with the tracks I’m going to order the upper doors and hopefully some kind of rear windshield.

I know it says that the soft and hard rear windshields aren’t compatible with snorkels but I know there is people saying that soft ones could work. I’m wondering if anyone has tried the hard windshields yet with the snorkels.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
New to the forum also. We have a 2022 commander XMR and lovin it. I haven’t installed rear as waiting for front window to show up first. 715006113 is part number from BRP. I ordered front glass with wiper. Side door uppers and heater. Heater installed but waiting on front windshield as BRP site was hacked and delayed it. All should be good

· Registered
2022 Commander XMR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New to the forum also. We have a 2022 commander XMR and lovin it. I haven’t installed rear as waiting for front window to show up first. 715006113 is part number from BRP. I ordered front glass with wiper. Side door uppers and heater. Heater installed but waiting on front windshield as BRP site was hacked and delayed it. All should be good
when the rear windshield shows up be sure to let me know how it fits! pictures would also be awesome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts