Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi members i have a commander 1000xt and my setup is power commander 5, dual HMF performance exhaust and airaid intake. But my top speed stays at 100km/h. What can i do to gain some more speed and power?

·
Super Moderator
24,145 Posts
Well at 100 km/h or 62 mph you are about 12 mph lower than the ecm fuel shut off. So something in your configuration is not set correctly. Unless you are running very tall tires. I do know that with the hmf you will lose HP but that shouldn’t stop it at 62 mph .

So guess we need more info on your machine . How many miles / hrs? Stock clutch or aftermarket? Tire size and yr model?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i’m running stock tires year model 2011 and stock clutch with a performance belt. And has only 50hours on it and 900miles

·
Super Moderator
24,145 Posts
Change the setting for the air back to stock . You running the duals with or without the quiet cores?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i’m running without the quiet cores. And the map that i’m running is a map from dynojet self with dual exhaust and custom airfilter.

·
Super Moderator
24,145 Posts
Adding the custom air setting is a waste of time . You can run with air filter out and draw same amount of air with factory air filter in the box. Do you have the o2 hooked up to the dynojet? Do you have a air fuel ratio gauge in the dash?

·
Super Moderator
24,145 Posts
Not the stock map . Just a map with stock air filter. Can you post a pic of the controller you have?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts