Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if you could buy a drivers seat base for a 2019 commander that can slide back and forth and mount it on passages side to do the same? I would like to have both front seats adjustable. Can this be done?
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
25,310 Posts
Can’t say on the new ones but they old ones you could. If the seat mounts are the same from left to right . Move your driver over to pass and try it out.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I pulled a set from a 2014 maverick, i used the driver seat on my pass side because the outer was torn so I put it on the inside on the pass side, my mander is a 18

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pulled a set from a 2014 maverick, i used the driver seat on my pass side because the outer was torn so I put it on the inside on the pass side, my mander is a 18
Thanks for the reply. Where you able to adjust passenger seat up and back? Did it bolt right in or did you have to modify? Thanks

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I didn't actually use the framework, only the seats themselves, the frame work on them is quiet a bit different, not gonna say they can't be made work, but it'll take some cutting and welding 2 frame works. As far as dropping the whole driver assembly into pass side, no definitely not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts