Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, wondering if what I’m looking for exists or not. Would like a hard bottom door that has an option for a soft upper portion. Would also like it to work with a OEM hard roof, and also a OEM poly full windshield. Anything out there?

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I posted some in post 6 or 7 of the following thread a few days ago, as well as some I made. A pic of the ones Troy made are in post 1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In following up with this, anyone using the BRP soft cab enclosure 715003394, comes with soft door, soft rear panel, windshield and roof. Seems like a decent deal for what it comes with.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pro Rhino makes a set that "Side by Side Stuff" & "Shock Pros" both sell. This was brought up in a post 3 years ago, but no one responded to having owned them. Probably because they were new at the time. Hopefully someone will chime in that has purchased a set. I'm looking for the same product to keep the tracks from filling up the cab this winter.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Pro Rhino makes a set that "Side by Side Stuff" & "Shock Pros" both sell. This was brought up in a post 3 years ago, but no one responded to having owned them. Probably because they were new at the time. Hopefully someone will chime in that has purchased a set. I'm looking for the same product to keep the tracks from filling up the cab this winter.
Home32 in post 16 of this thread said he'd gotten some.

I asked him to post up some pics but the thread died. He's still around so maybe he will chime in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts