Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I posted this in the wrong place my apologies. Just bought a leftover 2018 Commander 1000 DPS and was wondering if anyone has went from a Commander 1000 to an X3 or vice versa? Just wondered what you liked/disliked about both and how the leg room was in the X3.

·
Super Moderator
23,050 Posts
X3 has more leg room than any sxs I have been in. You can’t compare the two . One is a go fast utility the other is as close to a race car as you can get from a sxs dealer .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
X3 has more leg room than any sxs I have been in. You can’t compare the two . One is a go fast utility the other is as close to a race car as you can get from a sxs dealer .
I've rode 4wheelers all my life so I didn't know how we'd like a sxs. Put 125 miles on it this past weekend and we'll like a sxs just fine. Got a good deal on the Commander but have just been tossing around the idea of an X3 before I start dumping money into the Commander.

·
Super Moderator
23,050 Posts
And yes the x3 is hard to see over the hood. But they make risers to put under rear of the seat to raise back up and factory you can lower the front . But if you are 6’3 you won’t need the risers . I’m 5’11 now days I out 1.5” risers in and no problem seeing over the hood . And for me the seat is almost all the way forward . If I push seat all the way back I can’t push throttle or brake all the way down . Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts