Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Appreciate it man! Thanks for all of the help getting me set up over here! Looking forward to doing what I can to get everyone over here taken care of!

As most of you know I do everything I can to get everyone set up with the perfect setup for their scenario! I go above and beyond what is asked of me when doing work on my customer's rides. And I will be the first to admit I made a mistake if it is made. As prior military and a combat veteran I know what it takes to get the job done right, the first time around!

On top of this I am also a full time college student at Lamar University in Beaumont, TX perusing a BS in Industrial Engineering/Industrial Technology. (I'm an IT guru as well).

I have been extremely fortunate to be able to help guys and gals with a wide variety of applications over here out with clutching and tuning. These are my two area's of expertise. But it doesn't stop there. I know a pretty good bit about lighting, audio, lifts, tires, wheels, electronics, and much more!

I am currently a dealer for the following companies and am working on picking up more along the way! Get with me if there is anything I can do for you or if you have any questions about any products!!

-Looney Tuned Exhaust
-Audioformz
-QSC Clutches
-///Airdam Clutches
-STM Clutches
-The Bom Racing Prodcuts
-SSV Works
-Highlifter
-Gorilla Axle
-Rubber Down Customs
-Arctic Thunder Kustomz
-Turnkey UTV
-DDM Tuning
-Submarine Snorkels
-Moto Alliance (Viper Winches)
-Dynojet

Again, I want to thank everyone that has given me an opportunity to help them out and want to welcome anyone else to challenge me with getting them squared away! This is what I live for!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
CONGRAT KRIS...IT's nice to see you on here as a vender....you will help many commander owner's.
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Kris and residing in Canada was NOT an issue. So for all
Canadians,don't let the border stop you from dealing with Kris. NOT A PROBLEM

Ron

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice! It's tough to put real life names with screen names on here! Ha! Glad we got you fixed up! Everything is on order. Here in the next few weeks I'll be keeping this clutches on the shelf at my shop so I'll be able to ship as people order them! QSC is just so slammed right now and has their parts distributor on a back order (that's why the 2-3 weeks on orders).

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Working on a possible deal with "cold blooded" now
Looked him up on Facebook and can aggravate him there too :icon_wink:
Chop, Chop, Hop Sing :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Awesome!!!! Finally a true vendor to deal with. If you have not had any dealings with Kris yet I promise you he will not dissapoint. The guy definitely goes above and beyond with his prices, work ethic and customer service. He was "one of us" at a time so he knows the aggrivation that some companies can cause. He has made it a point to never go down that road. Keep up the great work Kris. Sorry I didn't get that video of you and my buggy doin work. Next time brotha!! haha

·
Registered
503 Posts
He was "one of us" at a time so he knows the aggravation that some companies can cause.
Am still one of "y'all"

That's what keeps me being me! I'll never lose sight of where I came from

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts