Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to site just joined. just got a used 2014 commander 1000xt with 87 miles on it. Got it home and check engine lite is on. looked up how to retrieve code and has a p0301 and p0131. Any suggestions would be helpful. I did pull the cover and was going to put new plugs in it but the ones I got the tops don't thread off

·
Super Moderator
23,714 Posts
P0131 Oxy Sensor Circ Lo Voltage (bank1, Sensor)

P0301 Fault Cylinder A-Misfire Detected (CYL)

Unless the o2 sensor is causing both codes I don’t see the misfire being the plug. But they are cheap so change them . Dead plugs don’t throw codes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay thanks, whats with the spark plug with the removable tip. Got a new set and either of the tips are removable on the new plugs. Also the end boot were I unscrewed the tip out of it seems to move around abit .

·
Super Moderator
23,714 Posts
Some brands have the remove tips done brands don’t. The wires used the tips removed .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ended up being forward cyl spark plug. replaced both. Got my 2.5 lift kit in, full adjustable windshield, doors extra LED lighting, rock sliders, stereo system. Cant wait to actually go riding if they don't lock us in the houses.Anyone have any problems running 30" tires with just 2.5 inch lift and any one getting rid of a good set?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone have a part # for maverick belt for a 2014 commander 1000xt and do you get a can am or aftermarket one just for a maverick? What are you guys running for clutches and would changing out spring and weights be okay. Don't do a lot of mud riding or sand around here. but like to make my own trails. any suggestions would be great

·
Super Moderator
23,714 Posts
Last 3 I part number is 212 or 364. Dalton has a mudder clutch kit for 30” rubber. A lot cheaper than a 1000$ primary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts