Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The word on the street is that the new Can-Am UTV will be called the Commander!

Now this is just a leak, but it does fit inline with their other Powersport names and it has a nice ring to it as well.

Stay tuned as we hope to release more information as it becomes available to us!

·
Registered
8 Posts

The word on the street is that the new Can-Am UTV will be called the Commander!

Now this is just a leak, but it does fit inline with their other Powersport names and it has a nice ring to it as well.

Stay tuned as we hope to release more information as it becomes available to us!
Sweet!
Can-Am Commander ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
It is possible that it could be Commander. Joyner USA already has a utv by a similar name of Commando. Joyner also has a 900cc utv called the Renegade, and a 1100cc trooper UTV/dune buggy.

However . The name Commander does not fit in can-am/brp's usual name style.

The joyner commando has a manual shifting transmission.

I could go into detail as i have had much experience with joyner products. However the Can-am utv should be out soon.

Can-AM/BRP = Traxter, Quest, Outlander, Renegade, Skandik, Apine, Expedition, Grand touring, Formula, Nordilk.... See a pattern?

Although it is possible that can-am will mix things up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The width of the commander

Todd from Hunterworks.com said the width of the machine will be over 54 inches. He taested the machine and said it was cool!

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is a curious choice for a test/trials region.

For a USA test site. I would have thought Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, or Colorado.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts