Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the ATV Jamboree in Ontario yesterday, I talked with the Can-Am Rep. from Ontario, the Rep. from Quebec and our local dealer and they all confirm the new SxS will be reveal at the big meeting in June, our dealer told me he had the invitation in hand for the big event, my friends be ready 5 more weeks or so and we are done with all those rumors at the 2 years waiting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just a few more days!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Can't wait till June 7th..not coming soon enough just like a when I was kid this seen like an eternity....lol.....Barbara

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think you should wait till July and get the 2011 RZR-SS (super sport) that will have an 1150cc three cylinder...

·
Registered
806 Posts
I think you should wait till July and get the 2011 RZR-SS (super sport) that will have an 1150cc three cylinder...
Lance tells me I can only get 1 toy this year.....I am so confused:confused:...to many toys not sure which one to get.....I know I will do paper, rock & scissors......but then I have to decide which car is paper, rock & scissors....this just to confusing:confused:......I guess I will stay with my 1st choice Can-Am :) :).....Barbara

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Our company Turnkey UTV is located in the Reno area and will be attending the Dealer show in Reno. We will post pictures as long as we dont have to sign an NDA when we walk in.

·
Registered
135 Posts
May 28, Juin 7, June 18.

I don't know about you but i feel like i am being strung along by some impending show/release date of the can-am SxS that will never happen.

This sounds all too familiar.

Like 2007 (sorry next year), 08, 09... still nothing.

·
Registered
806 Posts
May 28, Juin 7, June 18.

I don't know about you but i feel like i am being strung along by some impending show/release date of the can-am SxS that will never happen.

This sounds all too familiar.

Like 2007 (sorry next year), 08, 09... still nothing.
My Mom always told me good things are worth waiting for:) she just never told me how long to wait :rolleyes:.....Barbara

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
It will be released next month. I've been doing business with our local dealers for years now. The moment they found out my phone started ringing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will be at dealer show in Reno... I will post pics and specs as soon as they let me! Just a few days left!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts