Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not bad, and it's been circulating quite a bit for a Pshoped rzr.

I often wonder why many companies choose such vibrant colours , other than to attract people.

Nothing says "steal me" like light saber yellow, or fire engine red.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not bad, and it's been circulating quite a bit for a Pshoped rzr.

I often wonder why many companies choose such vibrant colours , other than to attract people.

Nothing says "steal me" like light saber yellow, or fire engine red.
True...but nothing says "BUY ME!" like those colors either...:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
From what I've been hearing they should be available around the end of May. And I'm a hoping!

·
Registered
135 Posts
With all these modified photos.

You would swear that it was something out of Power Rangers: Turbo.

Pulls out a DESS key....

" Shift into Can-AM !"

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
bad photo chop, but still cool looking!

I know this is a really old post and I know that cage is a general copy of a razor (until it hits the back part) but just out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen a rear view of this same pic??

I’ve been playing with some ideas and would like to see how the back bars mount.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mark, that is the standard RZR cage with the Polaris L&R accessory rack in the bed. I had that setup on my first RZR....

This is the best I can do of my old one for a "rear end shot"

It mounted in the lock and ride holes in the bed. I also added the spare tire carrier, which bolts between the rear bumper and accessory rack.

·
Registered
34 Posts
No problem. Are you thinking of using one of these on your commander? They are made to bolt into the bed rails of the rzr with the L&R mounts, so you will probably have to do some cutting/modding on one to make it work on your rig. Post a wanted ad over on rzrforums, you can probably pick up a used one for cheap.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
No problem. Are you thinking of using one of these on your commander? They are made to bolt into the bed rails of the rzr with the L&R mounts, so you will probably have to do some cutting/modding on one to make it work on your rig. Post a wanted ad over on rzrforums, you can probably pick up a used one for cheap.

I was thinking of picking up one and modifying it but now it may be worth just to make one like the one in the pic.

The only problem I have is the one in the pic attaches to the Commander at the base of the windshield where in reality, it bolts about a foot in front of the base of the windshield.

Mark

·
Registered
315 Posts
That looks just like my rzr minus the tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts