Can-Am Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
117 Posts
I'm desperate for some pictures of the Can-Am Commander... anyone? Buehler?

·
Registered
29 Posts
3-point belts?? Really?? When is an OEM gonna come out with some good 4 or 5 point harnesses right from the factory?? Good to see some nerf bars, though! :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
My guess is the motor isn't from the street bike, but from a sled. I bet they do some version of this motor in the sport: Rotax 4-TEC 1200

Engine Rotax 4-TEC 1200 Engine details Liquid-cooled, four-stroke D.O.H.C., dry sump Cylinders 3 Displacement 71.4 in3 / 1170.7 cc Bore 3.6 in / 91 mm Stroke 2.4 in / 60 mm Maximum engine speed 7800 RPM Carburation EFI Recommended fuel type Regular unleaded

This 1170cc inline three cylinder motor produces around 130 horsepower at 7750RPM with gobs of low-end toque according to their spec charts.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I guess it's time to work a few extra hours ... now that it looks like it's a for sure thing this time. Can't let my hubby get the upper hand with his Rhintax... gotta keep the family :) rivalry going...
ya know.... :) lol :)

I will to ask the boss (Hubby) for June 6th or 7th off...SK Northwest from Portland, Or is suppose to be offering test rides those 2 day's at PIR, they were closed today so I wasn't able to confirm that for sure.

......Barbara

·
Registered
504 Posts
This thread is closed temporarily. We hope to reopen it to discussion and photos in the coming weeks. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.