Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 rockwood signature ultra lite. 30' bumper pull dual axle. Located near Houston Tx, trade value 13k.Has queen bedroom at tongue end w/ lots of cabinet space. Bathroom has stand up shower, toilet and sink. Plenty of cabinet space there too. Kitchen has traditional smaller fridge, propane stove, microwave and a table with 4 chairs instead of booth. Living room comes with 2 chairs and a couch and has plenty of windows. Couch is in the slide out and will convert to a bed frame that a air mattress goes on. I installed a larger tv in living room. Awning arm got bent and spot where it attaches at bottom of camper is cracked but it all still works amd can safely be towed with no problems, the pump for dry camping is not priming, think i drained it dry when i brought it home from work. (Do not know how to get it priming again). Surround sound inside and out from radio/cd player. Camper is great looking, never smoked in or had animals inside and does not leak. Also will come with a small propane bbq, and stabilizer arms and hitch. A/c and heater work. A 1/2 ton truck can easily pull this camper. Email me at [email protected] uploadfromtaptalk1430275822375.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1430275856088.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1430275890534.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts