Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me out? I have a 2013 Commander 1000 limited and need help on a couple dash buttons. What is the lighted blue button and the button that appears to have the two screws?

·
Super Moderator
25,989 Posts
Blue is if not there added at some point a separate acc or light bar. And the two screws are actually shocks. You bought a limited. So unless some one removed the fox air shocks. That switch adds air or let's air out to adjust ground clearance height . Blue switch is not factory. Someone added it to the dash.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blue is if not there added at some point a separate acc or light bar. And the two screws are actually shocks. You bought a limited. So unless some one removed the fox air shocks. That switch adds air or let's air out to adjust ground clearance height . Blue switch is not factory. Someone added it to the dash.
Thank you

·
Registered
133 Posts
Where the Blue switch is normally where the sport/eco mode switch should be located. When you push it does sport show up on your cluster? Maybe someone replaced it for some reason????

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The sport switch is there to the right of it. I think there would normally be a DPS switch there.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Your eyes must be getting older than mine......and mine are old beyond their years.:geek:<<<<<That's me with my Dollar Tree reading glasses...seriously.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Its funny i have a 14 limited and the buttons are in a different location then his. I typed before I observed the entire situation! LOL

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a '14 and pulled the switch-plate and moved the location of the switches to put my fan override on the left nearest to me and my hazard switch (street package) on the far right. Easy to do once you pull the panel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts