Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, 2016 XT owner here. About 2k miles on with approx 250 on the new belt. Anytime I’m crawling over something (log, trailer) I get a burning smell of either belt or clutch. Where should I start? Doesn’t matter if I’m in H or L. Is there a clutch adjustment?

·
Super Moderator
23,050 Posts
Have you replaced the oneway bearing yet or serviced it . Being at 2000 miles it’s over due .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey all, 2016 XT owner here. About 2k miles on with approx 250 on the new belt. Anytime I’m crawling over something (log, trailer) I get a burning smell of either belt or clutch. Where should I start? Doesn’t matter if I’m in H or L. Is there a clutch adjustment?
contact uatvtech.com for clutch help

·
Registered
35 Posts
contact uatvtech.com for clutch help
I was dealing with the same problem . Put a clutch kit in mine didnt solve the problem . Just dropped a pretty penny on an STM primary . Going to take it out on its first ride today . I am sure there are cheaper ways to go but got tires of smoking the belt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey DAPGuy, thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about your concerns with your 2016 XT. Could you please send us an email to [email protected] or call us at 1-888-272-9222 and we will be happy to look into this for you. Please ensure to provide your VIN and make mention of this forum and/or your username. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Vanessa-BRPcare

·
Super Moderator
23,050 Posts
Hey DAPGuy, thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about your concerns with your 2016 XT. Could you please send us an email to [email protected] or call us at 1-888-272-9222 and we will be happy to look into this for you. Please ensure to provide your VIN and make mention of this forum and/or your username. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Vanessa-BRPcare

Lol here we go again has it been 90 days already?? Brp.cares has proven time and time again that you don’t really care!! The OP did not reach out to you on this forum . If he or she had we wouldn’t be viewing this your reply. Every time you copy and paste your reply the OP contacts you gives you all the information requested. And your reply is waste your money and take it to one of your certified dealers. Charging 80 to 100$ a hour. So by all means if you have information on how to help with the OP’s issue then post it up. If copy copy and paste reply is all you got stop wasting your time and the OP’s time .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts