Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slasher bumper looks great and it's built like a tank! I was going to get the Bad dawg bumper but they canceled my order because they wouldn't ship to Alaska. I'm happy they did!

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
that bumper is rad! how was the fitment as far as bolting up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that bumper is rad! how was the fitment as far as bolting up?
Very easy install, did it myself. Fitment was great, very impressed with this bumper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That looks great - question do you plow with it? Does it leave a place to mount the plow or can you just leave the bottom skid plate off? Seems like it has a much better winch position for plowing as well. I must say the Bumper looks AWSOME!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks great - question do you plow with it? Does it leave a place to mount the plow or can you just leave the bottom skid plate off? Seems like it has a much better winch position for plowing as well. I must say the Bumper looks AWSOME!
Well I dont plow with it but the bash plate has 4 easy bolts to get at to remove it. I think it would work great with plow from looking at it.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Be glad you didn't get the Bad Dawg, they had some fitting issues that needed me to take mine to a machine shop to fix and they forgot to send my winch plate.

I talked with one of their guys and they determined the template being used was way off after they popped open a couple Commander bumper boxes on their end and matched it to the winch mounting plate.

For me it was an easy fix since I have a buddy with a machine shop, but not everyone is gonna have that.

-Kris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I just bout this for my 2015 commander 800. How did you get the bracket installed?

For the Bad Dawg? Have a buddy with a machine shop, and we just widened the holes. The pictures show what I did.

-Kris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts