Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah. I believe im just going to take it back to the dealer. Warranty. Less than 100 miles. Also need to get the brakes checked..horrible grinding at low speeds when stopping. But only at low speeds.

·
Super Moderator
25,324 Posts
Yeah new pads will probably fix that . It’s hit and miss on the brake noise from machine to machine .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No noise from them for the first few miles..then it started. Nothing too discouraging about the machine...yet...lol

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
No noise from them for the first few miles..then it started. Nothing too discouraging about the machine...yet...lol
I know you don't need it now because of warranty but for future reference, here's the pads I put on my machine about 1500 miles ago and what I put on them to keep them quiet, not that the original ones were ever particularly loud. Link: Cheap brake pads

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I had the same issue with tail lights on my 18, never could sort it out, i said ill try leds, they can run on lower voltage, ordered led replacement lights, havent had an issue yet, not saying itll fix yours or everyone else's, but worked for me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts