Registered
12,735 Posts
Ahhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yamaha, looking at the oil pump.
It is a Yamaha, the middle drive gear plate is a weak link in the 660s and now there having issues with the 700s with bolts backing out.

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yamaha, looking at the oil pump.
It is a Yamaha, the middle drive gear plate is a weak link in the 660s and now there having issues with the 700s with bolts backing out.
Yep, it is a Rhino 700 that came through our facility this week for a complete reman. We can handle all major makes/models in our factory. Here is a pic of a Can Am we have done.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
Do you guys offer to just sell some parts . I am doing a home built turbo build so I need some low compression Pistons for my 14 mav
CP Pistons or stock and top end gasket set .

Price quote please

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Do you guys offer to just sell some parts . I am doing a home built turbo build so I need some low compression Pistons for my 14 mav

Price quote please

You Just can't leave things alone Troy. Lol
That's a good thing.

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
Lol

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Price quote please

Troy, we do sell components. Give us a call Monday between 8-5 central time at 812-402-8282 and ask for Chris. He will take care of you. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
Mr: rpm makes it easy to do . By one on someplace , new or used ,bolt it on , plumb it and mr: rpm can flash the ecm , and he has the map and injectors .
Boom done for under 2500 not 5 or 6000 like these guys selling complete kits . Depending on how big of turbo you buy 150 hp and up

But I do need the low compression Pistons so it don't blow up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts