Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos got a outlet for bigger injectors?? i've upped my boost on my 1000x till i'm maxed out on my duty cycle on my factory injectors keepin the popos behind me and i need some more fuel... i'd prefer drop ins, i really dont want to do the whole third injector thing if i can help it...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Kms performance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they must be busy down there, i shot him an email last week and still no reply... maybe i'll call and see if i can get some help

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yes,he is busy,he just hired a couple more people.He's in ND this weekend for snow bikes,he builds some awsome turbo snowbikes too.I'll probly be overthere tomorrow,Ill bug him for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet i appriciate it brother!! i'll start calling in the mornin and try all day long..lol gotta keep those rzr dudes i run with in the rear view mirror...lol

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Just installed some new 60lb Siemens deka 107962 high performance fuel injectors on my turbo commander they fit right in Then installing a polaris rzr fuel pressure regulator 40psi in place of my stock canam 51 psi and adjusted my pcv to take away some fuel at idle and it runs and idles great now

Attachments

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Cant wait to turn up the boost!!!!! The damn stock injectors max out at 7 psi going to try 12 psi this weekend should be a beast!!!! at 7 psi i put atleasts 10 cars on a xp i should really smoke them now

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow those are cheap, whats the flow on the stockers? Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Ill try and get some Videos ive Just been so busy at work I haven't had time to tune it with the new injectors It should be a beast!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts