Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fit and finish of my super Atv 6 inch was impressive. Love how it feels and rides. However. There phantom shocks are absolute junk. Don't waste your money on them. Have not even 4 hours on them and in sending all 4 back and ordering some kings

·
Registered
1 Posts
Super wide... The front overall width is was 74-75" wide give or take. This was with the preload on the shocks at minimum(basically just putting tension on them). I think it might be a little down from that now; I added preload to the shocks since the last time I measured and added +/- 3 of lift. I'll go with probably 73-74" wide now.

If you have a 6x12 trailer with railing, its tight... I had to modify my trailer to get it on. The gate design on my trailer was 74".
Hay with the redesigned lift kit with 30’s what’s the overall height of the entire bike??

·
Registered
1 Posts
With the SATV 6inch lift. When installing the lift were you able to use all our stock wheel hubs/ bushings etc? Looking at buying one. And what is the difference on factory can am shocks. And fox shocks?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts