Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 1st posting. I bought a 2nd hand 2016 CanAm Commander Max XT. I can not locate the battery. I noticed some poor bloke already asked this question & all he received was a lot of abuse for not knowing where it was, told to watch a video (which I did 3 X’s), & told it’s under the steering wheel.
I have located my fuse box & my voltage regulator & my ECU. I cannot find the battery.
I have located the breathing apparatus, filter, radiator.... no battery.
WHERE THE HELL IS THE BATTERY?!
I’ve watched numerous videos & I at most see a hand waved in the general direction of the driver’s side as well as the steering wheel but no one will actually video & zoom in & point & say THIS is the battery on a 2016 CanAm Commander Max XT. Can anyone tell me exactly where the battery is located on my CanAm, please? Thank you.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Hello 1st posting. I bought a 2nd hand 2016 CanAm Commander Max XT. I can not locate the battery. I noticed some poor bloke already asked this question & all he received was a lot of abuse for not knowing where it was, told to watch a video (which I did 3 X’s), & told it’s under the steering wheel.
I have located my fuse box & my voltage regulator & my ECU. I cannot find the battery.
I’ve watched numerous videos & I at most see a hand waved in the general direction of the driver’s side as well as the steering wheel but no one will actually video & zoom in & point & say THIS is the battery on a 2016 CanAm Commander Max XT. Can anyone tell me exactly where the battery is located on my CanAm, please? Thank you.
Should be right to the right of the fuse box unless someone relocated it. I don’t see why it would be different in 2 or 4 seaters. A pic of mine is below. It’s not very big and it’s mounted sideways, long side vertical.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Times two on what slowindown said in it’s entirety. Yes there is some poking fun back and forth here but for the majority of the long term members there is a lot of good information here first and then some fun. While I’m not familiar with the post you speak of please don’t let it sour your experience with our forum. Good luck bloke. Boog.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Should be under the rear passenger seat. Has a plastic cover hiding it. Pull it up and there it should be.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts