Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
sup guys! i live in red rock just west of tucson. if any of you guys are in the area and want to ride our friends and i have a nice 5-7hr ride we do through the tortolita mtns! we start at nicos(yum)in marana and head out from there! hit us up!! also, if your on fb join the az rzr page for other rides!!! late...

·
Registered
17 Posts
New member here, I'm also in the far west valley. Still breaking in my 2016 Commander XT, and there is a great group on Facebook called SxS Addicts, look 'em up for those of you that are on there. Love to find some folks to ride with!

Had the sxs out for a few hours on Saturday (first time ever) at the Maricopa Mountain Wilderness area... hot as hades!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are owners of a brand new Mossy Oak Commander living in Surprise. It has not yet hit the dirt. We have a utility trailer for day trips and a small 20ft Rage'n CBX toy hauler with a generator and fueling station for longer ones. (Yes the Commander fits) We are looking for places to ride land people to ride with locally as well as any information on good places to set up a toy hauler for a long weekend trip. The Commander is street legal, so in theory if there are RV parks within a hundred or so miles, with trails nearby that would be ideal.

·
Registered
245 Posts
WI rider

Any of you AZ riders still in here??

Might be hauling my buggy out from Wisconsin this coming Fall, and would love some suggestions on where to ride. Will be spending a few days in PHoenix for work, then plan to find somewhere to play for a week or so.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks much

21 - 29 of 29 Posts