Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Richie, where r u located? I ride often in my area I'm in the far west valley.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey I may be a little late, but I am always looking for people to ride with on the weekends. Let me know when and where, I am in the far west valley, AZ.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in the far west valley as well, but I have been riding up by flagstaff on the weekends until it cools off a little in the valley. Maybe when it cools off some we could do a Lake Pleasant to Crown King ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Az SXS owner

I'm in Queen Valley and we ride often. The 'LOOP' - Roger Trough-- is kinda in my back yard; and across US 60 is the way to the coke ovens.

If you wanna ride with a crew- text me Glen 480 620 1850

·
Registered
93 Posts
We'll be leaving WI and heading to Yuma in four weeks. Can Am in the dealership in San Diego getting serviced and the once over.

For any of you....if you've never ridden on the Barry M. Goldwater West Range in Yuma.....you really need to consider it. Lots of different terrain, old gold mines and a ton of stuff to see.

Google Barry M. Goldwater Range West and check it out.....you won't regret it!

I can't wait to get back on it. Dunes are fun but it gets old quick. Give me the millions plus acres of Barry M.Goldwater anyday!

Denny Jaecks
US :happy2:
Army Retired

·
Registered
57 Posts
Djaecks, I hear ya. The dunes are great but I like the variety the mountains provide, plus that way I don't have to go into the U.S.S.R.(California)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Show Low area.. looking.. :)

new owner of Commander Max.. just finished break-in.. do need a trailer though :-/ but looking for peeps to ride with and WHERE to do it.. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
people keep telling me there is an OHV group on Facebook. however i'm not on Facebook anymore on account they shut down legal gun sales pages. they are totally against the second amendment. so i will never be back on Facebook. but rant aside, there is a OHV group there.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Live in New River a ton of trails right down the street also 30min ride to lake pleasant on the back roads and have a ton of nice trails out this way. Always looking for peeps to head out with.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Arizona ride

:)I am from Ontario Canada and will be going to spend next winter in Arizona and was wondering if there is places to rent Sxs preferably can am and is it expensive or would it be worth while towing my own down.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
:)I am from Ontario Canada and will be going to spend next winter in Arizona and was wondering if there is places to rent Sxs preferably can am and is it expensive or would it be worth while towing my own down.
You can rent them for around $200+ a day plus security deposit ($1000) for damage. Well worth your while to bring yours down.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sounds good I will be in touch sometime around October or November we can try and hook up for some runs. What part of Arizona are you from ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts