Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Have Pics of a Commander Lined up Next to a Rhino, RZR and Teryx ?

I know Polaris did that when the RZR came out... Would be very interesting... Might get some more orders from the people waiting to actually see the Commander...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Any pics of the Commander next to the others yet ?
I do...a razor S and a Razor 4...just need to load them to my smugmug so I can load them here...it be later today as Im going riding (dirtbikes) this morning...

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Any pics of the Commander next to the others yet ?
I do...a razor S and a Razor 4...just need to load them to my smugmug so I can load them here...it be later today as Im going riding (dirtbikes) this morning...

How could you make us wait!!!!:( Damn I want my X!! Somewhere out there in Can-am land my X is is slowly moving through the assembly line. I wish there was a fast button on that thing. Ugggggggggg, I can hardly stand the anticipation! When all you XT boys get you Commander first, you better post a lot for your X brothers who will still be waiting. :eek:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Here are a couple of Videos from Saturday.... We were just outside of Flagstaff AZ (mostly continuous and hard rain..)

I'll post more videos and picts when I get some time hopefully later today...

Sorry about the quality of the video...this was taken with my point and shoot...I was with Troy Merrifield and his crew from UTV off-road magazine...
We had a Razor S and Razor 4 with us for comparison sake..more... a lot more when I a little caught up..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks for the vids. I saw there was some RZRs in the backround. Howd the Commander do on the rocks compared to the RZRs?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Man who is driving in those videos? Is the driver inexperienced or is the throttle that touchy! Just responding to what I watched. No pun intended!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts