Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I've searched high and low and can't find any posts where someone has their Commander Max in an enclosed trailer. I'm looking at a Stealth Super Lite 16x8.5 with a 79" interior height. This would make the door opening approximately 76", which is the spec height of the max. I know I could always let the air out of the tires or strap the suspension, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

Can anyone post if they've gotten their max in an enclosed trailer and the trailer specs, specifically door and interior height?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Just picked up a enclosed trailer with a door hieght 74 -13/16. My commander max is 74-1/4 at the rear roll cages highest point. With a beaver tail on the trailer and ramp I gain 2-3 inches and it fits just fine. I then tried a Yammy Viking 6 with a cage height of over 75 and it fit with 2 Inches to spare. I have a Cynergy 24 ft enclosed.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Pictures

Trailer pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet. Thanks for the pics. Now that I've seen that 24 foot though with both units it's got me thinking....room for his and hers. The little lady is really digging the commander. I tried to get her a sled but she wasn't interested, now this though with comfy seats and power steering she's all about it. Just a matter of time.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I could have got by with a 22t but went with the 24 and glad I did. Plenty of room for a Mav 2 seat and a Commander Max with room to walk between and front and back of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts