Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey guys

Heading to ganaraska forest on Saturday to go riding with the wifey, just putting it out there if anyone wants to join, suppose to be 7c outside should make up for a good day, have never been on these trails so it should be a experience.
I've been wanting to do that ride, I'll check with the woman and get back to yah tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
hey guys

Heading to ganaraska forest on Saturday to go riding with the wifey, just putting it out there if anyone wants to join, suppose to be 7c outside should make up for a good day, have never been on these trails so it should be a experience.
I've been wanting to do that ride, I'll check with the woman and get back to yah tomorrow.
You dont want to ride the ganny cause it is closed for sxs and atvs till may. I am ready to go for a ride where it is legal if you want to go Brian let me know. Thanks Kim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
hey guys

The ganny is closed till may for atvs and sxss and dirt bikes. You dont want to get caught cause you will be charged with tresspassing. Just a heads up.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts