Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ride the ganaraska or northumberland forest. If so message me and we could go for a ride. THANKS

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also from Ontario, I have never heard of these areas/trail systems. It would pretty awesome to have a huge group ride like we see some folks have south of the border. If the ORV laws could be updated to include SxS and UTV it would make things much more easier. Anyhow welcome to the forum and to the Commander family.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Guys sorry I havent replied till now but computer was down and also commander deal went south. The Guy told me he needed a couple of days before I could pick it and he would call me. After not getting a call for a few days I went to his house and it was gone. His son in law came out and told me he sold it a few days back. Anyway ended up buying a new 2012 rzr xp 900 so far so good only have put 65 miles on it. I would like to thank you all for the advise and support you gave me. Cheers and all the best in 2013!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In belleville, pm me I'll ride anytime, I can trailer or get to cobourg on trails.
Tried to pm you but forum wont let me, due to I havent made enough posts yet. As you probably have seen now the commander deal fell through and I ended up with a rzr. I would still like to get together for a ride if you are interested. If so please pm me again with your email address or your phone number and I will get back to you. Thank You .... Kim (fulleyes)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Man got your pm and sent one back ... alot of the snow has melted so the trails will be good and greasy lets go!

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey guys, im in king city, got a trailer.......just not the machine yet. should be picking it up this thursday. 2013 limited, is there any trails around here that you guys know of?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Since most of the trails in ontario are OFSC trails and WE ARE FORBIDDEN on them until spring... luckily for me the Hastings trail is a multiuse trail. I was out yesterday in commander all day, there are several pits to hit, the rail bed for miles and lots of tight trails off main line. If you guys want to plan a trip we can meet at my cottage and unload there and spend a day on the trails. I had an awesome day out there yesterday with some friends on quads .. let me know I'm down!

Its the trail that runs north from belleville up past madoc to bancroft.

·
Registered
46 Posts
little bit of a hike for me but thats ok, if i can get my machine insured and trailer ready next weekend i would be down to go sat/sun. will let you know.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts