Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
NavTech , i thought that Becks only made Steel trailers ?
Ginger, Beck's is a retailer, one of the largest in the state of Michigan. They sell many makes and types of trailers including steel and aluminum, open and enclosed. Like I said my brand is a "Legend" and I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Holy! Wow!! I just can't imagine spending that much money on a trailer that's not enclosed with an AC and shower. I mean what the advantages of an aluminum trailer? Besides weight?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Holy! Wow!! I just can't imagine spending that much money on a trailer that's not enclosed with an AC and shower. I mean what the advantages of an aluminum trailer? Besides weight?
Unless wrecked and tore up it never needs replacing.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Aint that the truth and lets not forget that we will never have to worry about it rusting and having to paint it because it is starting to look so $hity.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
NavTech , i thought that Becks only made Steel trailers ?
Ginger, Beck's is a retailer, one of the largest in the state of Michigan. They sell many makes and types of trailers including steel and aluminum, open and enclosed. Like I said my brand is a "Legend" and I am very happy with it.
I will check Beck's out today or should i say give them a call and see what they have to offer .

·
Registered
646 Posts
Aint that the truth and lets not forget that we will never have to worry about it rusting and having to paint it because it is starting to look so $hity.
For example the trailer I posted up earlier is 13 years old!

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Just curious where is your location and what size trailer do you have in mind and might i add the Aluma is really pricey and if you do a little shoping i really think that you will find something just as good or better and a price to boot .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just curious where is your location and what size trailer do you have in mind and might i add the Aluma is really pricey and if you do a little shoping i really think that you will find something just as good or better and a price to boot .
In Missouri looking at the 6310 and 6314

41 - 53 of 53 Posts