Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro Armor’s brand new aluminum roof is sure to get everyone on the trails looking your way. With its stunning design it will compliment any Can-Am Commander or Maverick, includes a rear aluminum race style wing. Lightweight and durable the Pro Armor’s aluminum roof not only adds style, but long life. No drilling required, Pro Armor’s unique cage attachment system is sure to keep your roof clamped to the cage. Never sacrifice style for comfort, get both with Pro Armor. Made from .080” thick aluminum to ensure strength, but yet still lightweight. Comes in brushed aluminum with our signature finish or powder coated black.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Pro Armor’s brand new aluminum roof is sure to get everyone on the trails looking your way. With its stunning design it will compliment any Can-Am Commander or Maverick, includes a rear aluminum race style wing. Lightweight and durable the Pro Armor’s aluminum roof not only adds style, but long life. No drilling required, Pro Armor’s unique cage attachment system is sure to keep your roof clamped to the cage. Never sacrifice style for comfort, get both with Pro Armor. Made from .080” thick aluminum to ensure strength, but yet still lightweight. Comes in brushed aluminum with our signature finish or powder coated black.

One of each in Black, shipped to 92882.
If it matters on the price we are also a vendor, any considerations returned.
Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
12,672 Posts
Can we get a closeup of the rear . I would like to see the wing . Sounds cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,016 Posts

I Love my proarmor roofs. They can be made to work on 2014 mavs . You just have to drill new holes and put bolts in the old holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Curious on price shipped to 18505 please.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts